Labomed Magna Dental Surgical MicroscopeLABOMED
Available Mounting Options:
- Floor stand with cross base on castor wheels with brakes
- Ceiling mount and 1000mm suspension arm
- Ceiling mount and 600mm suspension arm
- Wall mount and 1000mm suspension arm
- Wall mount and 600mm suspension arm
The Labomed® Magna dental microscope brings to your practice the power of crystal clear visualization in a compact, ergonomic design. The system features an Automatic Balancing Arm (ABA) that gives users 360° of freedom in positioning the microscope. A highly responsive apochromatic zoom system ensures ease in landing on the ideal magnification. Super bright, long lasting LED illumination means dental professionals won't miss a thing.
- A brilliantly designed electromagnetic brake system provides ultimate flexibility in positioning the microscope. Two conveniently located brake-release buttons make the system highly intuitive. Holding down either button allows the microscope to move with ease. Upon release, the microscope immediately locks into place.
- Apochromatic premium optics are packaged in a convenient zoom system to provide a continuous range of magnifications. The NuVar™ variable working distance objective (f300-f400mm) comes standard. Proprietary MaxLite™ coatings promise reflection-free, durable optics, ensuring the highest fidelity resolution.
- A super bright LED provides shadow-free light with a natural daylight temperature (over 100,000 lux) for up to 60,000 hours. For digital documentation needs, a host of digital SLR, video camera, and CCD adapters are available with the ProLine™.
|Binocular Tubes||0-210° tilting head with Rotoplate, DBSi (inclined double beam splitter), Double Iris and DSLR Adapter|
|Eyepieces||WF 10x/18 mm lockable eyepieces, one with resolution markup to assist in diopter adjustment|
|Diopter Adjustment||± 5mm with diopter lock|
|Apochromatic Magnichanger||Galilean Zoom 1:6, convertible to 8 step magnichanger|
|Zoom Range||0.4x - 2.5x|
|Objective||NuVar system with variable focal length adjustment from 300-400 mm with fine focus mechanism|
|Microscope Carrier||ABA (Automatic Balancing Arm) with electromagnetic release for easy, drift free positioning|
|Light Source||50 watt LED, 90-240V|
|Maximum Wattage||195 watts|
|Built-in Filters||Yellow and Green|
|Vertical Movement of Arm||± 250 mm, power saving feature with light cut-off in park position|
|Stand||Robust, vibration-free stand on a cross base with four lockable caster wheels|
|Mounting Options||Floor stand, wall mount and ceiling mount|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- 150.00 LBS
- 30.00 (in)
- 30.00 (in)
- 30.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.