Ken-a-vision T-19011C Comprehensive Scope 2 Cordless LED Microscope, Open BoxKen-a-vision
The Comprehensive Scope 2 series incorporates a professional instrument priced within an educational budget. This unit is suitable for ages 12 and up including university level courses and has the advantage of Ken-a-vision's own superior cordless technology.
- 10x Wide Field Eyepiece: 19mm wide eyepiece
- Achromat Objectives: 4x,10x, 40xR DIN
- Dimmer (Rheostat) Switch: Easy adjustment of transmitted light
- Reverse Nosepiece: Ease of slide insertion and manipulation
- Coaxial Focusing Knob: Separate coarse and fine adjusting
- Carrying Handle: Convenience
- Cordless: Use with or without charger
- Rechargeable Batteries: NiMH batteries recharge in 8, last up to 40 hours
- Storage Door: Charging adapter stays with unit
- Ken-a-vision Cool Lighting: Patented LED bright white light, long bulb life
- Assembled in the USA - with globally sourced parts
|Head Type||Monocular 45° incline, 360° rotatable|
|Nosepiece||Reversed Four Hole|
|Objective Lens||4x, 10x, 40xR DIN|
|Focus||Separate Coarse and Fine|
|Diaphragm||5 Holed Disk|
|Light Source||Ken-a-vision Cool Lighting|
|Variable Light Control||Yes - Rheostat|
|Power||Cordless - NiMH Batteries|
|Weight||10.4 lb / 4.7kg|
|Size||10" x 7.13" x 14" / 25.4cm x 18cm x 35.6cm|
- 20.00 LBS
- 22.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed