ioLight 2mm Portable Digital Microscope with XY Stage, 5.0 MegapixelsioLight
- Display images on your smart phone, tablet, or computer
- Capture and share images in high resolution
- Carriages of both slides and counting chambers
- View samples in 150x magnification
- 2.5 mm working distance from lens to sample
- Adjustable top and bottom illumination
Wider field of view. Ideal for cell counting, opaque subjects and subjects larger than 1mm.
Made in the UK
What’s in the box?
- Your ioLight Magnificent Mobile Microscope
- Carriages for both slides and counting chambers
- Carriage for 32mm wide counting chambers
- USB charger, international model
- Protective pouch
- Users guide and certificate of conformity
Field of view 2mm fixed width
|Working distance||2.5mm from lens to sample|
|Illumination||Adjustable top and bottom illumination|
|Sample stage||Stainless steel|
|Slide or counting chamber||Supplied with carriages for either 25mmx75mm, 1"x3" slides or counting chambers and 32mmx75mm/3" counting chambers.
Can be used without the carriage, in the same way as the standard 1mm and 2mm microscopes
|Display||Smart phone, tablet or computer with WiFi
Direct connection, no WiFi infrastructure or router is required (internet is not required)
|Image sharing||On a smartphone or tablet, images and videos are stored in the gallery / camera roll for easy sharing.
On a computer, images and videos are stored in the web browser's downloads folder.
|ioLight App||Free for download from the Apple® or Google Play® app store|
|Image format||5.0 Megapixels (2592 x 1944 pixels); JPEG; colour|
|Video format||MPEG-4; colour; up to 1296 x 972; 10 fps|
|Folded Dimensions||160mm x 101mm x 32mm with carriage|
|Operating Dimensions||160mm x 101mm x 107mm|
|Weight||600g with 1 carriage and protective pouch|
|Power supply||Integrated Li-ion rechargeable battery USB charger (supplied)|
- Apple® iPad® or iPhone® running iOS 8.1 or higher
- Android® 4.4 or higher
- Computer with WiFi and Google Chrome (or another web browser)
- We recommend newer, faster devices. Older low-performance devices may run the app, but this is not guaranteed
All images and Videos by ioLight Limited.
ioLight demonstration: portable high resolution microscope
Andrew Monk, Co-founder of ioLight Ltd demonstrates the world'...
How to focus your ioLight microscope
A microscope with no knobs and no XY stage, so how do you use ...
Cleaning your high-resolution pocket microscope
ioLight founder, Richard Williams, explains how to clean the l...
Positioning a slide on the ioLight microscope
This video shows a good method of easily moving a microscope s...
Focusing the ioLight microscope
How to focus your ioLight portable microscope. iolight.co.uk
- 5.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.