Excelitas X-Cite mini+ LED Fluorescence Illuminator, XTML (385nm)ACCU-SCOPE
The X-Cite mini+ is the new go-to white-light LED light source for fluorescence imaging applications. High-power performance, compact size and economically priced, the X-Cite mini+ is the perfect choice for routine fluorescence imaging. Designed with the latest in LED technology, the X-Cite mini+ provides higher power to the sample plane than any of our previous direct-coupled systems. Offering two models with a choice of UV wavelengths (365nm or 385nm), labs have the flexibility to choose the one that works with their preferred or existing DAPI filter sets.
- LED Technology: Efficiency, stability, instant ON/OFF, long lifetime, mercury-free
- White Light Excitation: Excitation of commonly used fluorophores such as DAPI, CFP, GFP/FITC, YFP, mCherry/Texas Red, and Cy5
- Direct Coupled: High power excitation
- Multiple Control Options: Simple operation through USB, TTL or speedDIAL
- Small Footprint: Minimal space requirement; less bench-top real estate used
- Optimized Thermal Management: Maximum LED output, lifetime, stability and reliability
- X-Cite Coupling Optics: Efficient optical output and uniformity with highest performing coupling optics
|Includes||X-Cite mini+ Head, miniCube, speedDIAL, microscope flange, accessory kit|
|External Power Supply||Universal input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|LED ON/OFF Response Times||100µs TTL / 1ms USB|
|Control Options||ON/OFF - TTL compatible, speedDIAL, RS-232 commands (SDK available), USB|
|I/O Connections||BNC input, USB (B-type), 3.5mm stereo plug|
|Head Dimensions||100mm x 135mm x 110mm (W x H x D)|
|Controller Dimensions||180mm x 110mm x 230mm (W x H x D)|
|speedDial Dimensions||80mm x 59mm x 112mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||3.4 kg (7.5 lb)|
|Warranty||LEDs - 20,000 hours, All other X-Cite mini+ components - 1 year, parts and labor|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy