Excelitas 010-00480R X-Cite mini+ LED Fluorescence Illuminator, XMPL (385nm)ACCU-SCOPE
The X-Cite mini+™ is the new go-to white-light LED light source for fluorescence imaging applications. High-power performance, compact size and economically priced, the X-Cite mini+ is the perfect choice for routine fluorescence imaging. Designed with the latest in LED technology, the X-Cite mini+ provides higher power to the sample plane than any of our previous direct-coupled systems. Offering two models with a choice of UV wavelengths (365nm or 385nm), labs have the flexibility to choose the one that works with their preferred or existing DAPI filter sets.
- LED Technology: Efficiency, stability, instant ON/OFF, long lifetime, mercury-free
- White Light Excitation: Excitation of commonly used fluorophores such as DAPI, CFP, GFP/FITC, YFP, mCherry/Texas Red, and Cy5
- Direct Coupled: High power excitation
- Multiple Control Options: Simple operation through USB, TTL or speedDIAL
- Small Footprint: Minimal space requirement; less bench-top real estate used
- Optimized Thermal Management: Maximum LED output, lifetime, stability and reliability
- X-Cite Coupling Optics: Efficient optical output and uniformity with highest performing coupling optics
|Includes||X-Cite mini+™ Head, miniCube, speedDIAL, microscope flange, accessory kit|
|External Power Supply||Universal input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|LED ON/OFF Response Times||100µs TTL / 1ms USB|
|Control Options||ON/OFF - TTL compatible, speedDIAL, RS-232 commands (SDK available), USB|
|I/O Connections||BNC input, USB (B-type), 3.5mm stereo plug|
|Head Dimensions||100mm x 135mm x 110mm (W x H x D)|
|Controller Dimensions||180mm x 110mm x 230mm (W x H x D)|
|speedDial Dimensions||80mm x 59mm x 112mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||3.4 kg (7.5 lb)|
|Warranty||LEDs - 20,000 hours, All other X-Cite mini+ components - 1 year, parts and labor|
- 14.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.