Euromex Z Series Stereo Zoom Microscope on Large Pillar StandEuromex
These versatile high-end stereo microscopes are highly appreciated by the professionals of Life Science research and industry because of the excellent optical and mechanical characteristics of this series.
Indispensable for a reliable quality inspection of processes in production or of industrial products, these microscopes are also extensively used in research laboratories. Certain components are also integrated in machines. Depending on the application, the microscopes can be configured with fix or variable magnification or zoom heads together with other components such as eyepieces, additional lenses, stands, stages, filters, etc.
- Modular system
- Binocular and trinocular models
- Standard HWF10x/23 mm eyepieces
- Stereo zoom heads with fix 45° inclined tubes
- Zoom magnification objectives
- Superior resolution optics
- Multiple stand options
- Euromex ZE.1624, Binocular Z Series Stereo Zoom Head, 7x to 45x Magnification, 93mm W.D.
- Euromex ZE.1654, Trinocular Z Series Stereo Zoom Head, 7x to 45x Magnification, 93mm W.D.
- Euromex ZE.1657, Trinocular Z Series Stereo Zoom Head, 7x to 45x Magnification, 104mm W.D.
- Euromex ZE.1670, Binocular Z Series Stereo Zoom Head, 10x to 70x Magnification, 104mm W.D.
- Euromex ZE.1671-D, Trinocular Z Series Stereo Zoom Head with Click Stops, 10x to 70x Magnification, 104mm W.D.
*** Non-refundable ***
- 25.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed