DiffCounter III Hematology Digital Cell Counter - 8 Cell Count KeysModulus Data Systems
- Tallies and stores up to 12 differentials in memory.
- Available in 8-key and 12-key models.
- 10-308 Product Sheet
DIFFCOUNT III microprocessor-controlled differential digital cell counters are designed for use in any hematology laboratory. While automated hematology instruments can differentiate to three or five parts, the DIFFCOUNT III can manually tally and store up to 12 differentials in its memory, making it an essential tool for the modern laboratory. DIFFCOUNT III is available in 8 or 12-key models. Other models allow communication to a host computer system or ticket printer.
- All channels are displayed simultaneously with large digits on a bright backlit LCD display
- Hermetically sealed switches prevent count anomalies that might result from powdered gloves and other environmental contaminants
- Compact keyboard with soft-touch keys to increase counting speed
- Calculates percent or absolute WBC values (12-key models only)
- Optional non-total counting key tracks abnormal cells independent of the differential count
- Alert actuated every 100 counts with an optional 100 count lockout
- Count Correction
- Versatile key overlays
- Made in the USA
- 5.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.