DiffCounter III Hematology Digital Cell Counter - 12 Cell Count KeysModulus Data Systems
- Tallies and stores up to 12 differentials in memory
- Available in 8-key and 12-key models
- 10-312 Product Sheet
DIFFCOUNT III microprocessor-controlled differential digital cell counters are designed for use in any hematology laboratory. While automated hematology cell counters can differentiate to three or five parts, the DIFFCOUNT III cell counter can manually tally and store up to 12 differentials in its memory, making it an essential tool for the modern laboratory. We offer the DIFFCOUNT III, available in 8 or 12-key models. We also have other digital blood cell counter models that allow communication to a host computer system or ticket printer.
Benefits & Features of the DiffCounter III Hematology Digital Cell Counter:
- All channels are displayed simultaneously with large digits on a bright backlit LCD display
- Hermetically sealed switches prevent count anomalies that might result from powdered gloves and other environmental contaminants
- Compact keyboard with soft-touch keys to increase counting speed
- Calculates percent or absolute WBC values (12-key DIFFCOUNT III models only)
- Optional non-total counting key tracks abnormal cells independent of the differential count
- Compact hematology cell counter sits beside a microscope
- Alert actuated every 100 counts with an optional 100-count lockout
- Count Correction
- Versatile key overlays provide optional key mapping
- Made in the USA
- One-year warranty
Note: The DiffCounter III Digital Cell Counter is non-returnable.
- 6.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.