Swift Moticam BTI8 8" Detachable Tablet for Trinocular Microscopes, 4.0 MegapixelsSwift Optical
Introducing Swift Optical's detachable 8" Android based tablet system for trinocular microscopes. (Please note: C-mount adapter required.)
Now supplied with a Moticam X5, images can be transmitted to attached bracket tablet or iOS and Android devices (up to 5 each). Use it to share live images with colleagues using WiFi enabled devices or laptops. Connect it to your office network via the RJ45 port and share your images with all connected devices.
Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
ONLY TO BE USED WITH SWIFT, NATIONAL & MOTIC MICROSCOPES
- iOS: Tablet or phone devices with free downloadable app, MotiConnect (at the App Store)
- Android: Tablet or phone devices with free downloadable app, MotiConnect (at the Google Play Store)
- Web Browser: Universal viewer with almost any HTML5 supported Web browser (via camera IP address)
- Wireless Computer: WiFI enabled PC or laptop with Motic Images Plus software
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; micro SD card
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- 3.7V/3500mA rechargeable battery
- Input*: AC100-240V. 50-60HZ
- Output: DC5V 2A (*Supports USB charging)
- FCC CE
- 1/3" CMOS
- 4.0MP Capture resolution
- 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 Resolution (RJ45 or WiFi)
- 5V (External power supply)
- 2.4 and 5Ghz WiFi - Ethernet (RJ45)
- Network connection provided through RJ45
- Android or iOS ready device
- WiFi Adapter (PC and Mac only)
- This camera system is designed specifically for Swift, National , and Motic C-Mounts adapters and microscopes. No support is provided for third party adapters or microscopes.
*** This item is non-returnable ***
- 6.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.