Swift M29TZ Trinocular Stereo Microscope With Integrated 10" Tablet - 5.0 Mega Pixels, 10x to 40x Zoom MagnificationSwift Optical
The M29TZ is ideal for laboratory, industrial, and educational use. These stereo microscopes feature zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10X-40X, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereo microscopes. Corded energy-efficient LED stand with variable transbase illumination to control brightness and a top light that adjusts for optimal lighting angles.
Now with detachable 8" tablet and all-new base, the M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1 is ideal for laboratory, industrial and educational use. This stereo microscope features zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10X to 40X, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereo microscopes.
Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
- 1X to 4X continuous zoom
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Trinocular Port accepts both video and SLR adapters.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Top light is high intensity 3W LD with rheostat control
- Bottom light is high intensity 3W LED
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug
- Available with 110V or 220V (220V is CE approved and suppliedd with European plug)
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- Two 80mm stage plates (Frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates)
- Blue filter for transmitted light
- Locked-on stage clips
- 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi Resolution: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- Professional, all-metal frame
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accomodate a variey of specimens
- 50.00 LBS
- 17.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 23.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.