Steindorff S-1150 Dual View Teaching MicroscopeSteindorff
This microscope is ideal for use with either a photo or video setup. It also can be used as a dual view microscope having two people view at the same time. The dual viewing tube is at 90° angle and comes with an eyepiece. Each eyepiece is wide field 10x with a 18mm field of view.
The four-positioned nosepiece has ball bearing movement with internal stops and sealed construction. The objectives are achromatic or plan 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x. A built on graduated mechanical stage is included, 125mm x 110mm that has 40mm and 70mm X-Y travel. The substage is an N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser, which has an adjustable iris diaphragm with blue filter. Focusing is done with a precise coaxial coarse & fine adjustment mechanism.
The 6V 20W halogen built in illumination system has variable intensity control, which is usually found in more expensive binocular microscopes.
- 10x WF eyepiece includes calibrated pointer
- 90° dual view (video) head
- Heads rotate 360° for convenient viewing
- Quadruple reverse nosepiece
- Achromatic or Plan objectives 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR (R=retractable) are parfocaled and parcentered
- Substage 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for resolution and contrast control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Rack and pinion mechanisms
- Positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Adjustable condenser diaphragm with Koehler illumination
- Large built in mechanical stage 5.5" x 5.25" allows for smooth X-Y travel in 1mm graduations
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Stylish low profile arm rest allows for comfortable operation while resting hands on base
- Dust cover and instruction manual
- NYMCS-1150: With Achromatic 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR objectives
- NYMCS-1150PL: With Plan 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR objectives
- 15.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.