Steindorff S-1100 Binocular Phase MicroscopeSteindorff
This new revised model features a fully coated optical system with a tube length of 160mm. The binocular head is rotatable 360Â° and inclined at 45Â°, with a 55-75mm interpupilary distance range. A pair of W.F 10x eyepieces (18mm field of view) is included. The nosepiece is quadruple with positive click mechanism and built in stop to prevent damage to the slides. A double layered mechanical stage is supplied with a moving range of 70 x 50mm. The Abbe condenser has a NA of 1.25 with iris diaphragm, filter holder and blue filter, control of this mechanism is by rack & pinion adjustment. Focusing is achieved with a precise low positioned coaxial mechanism with 30mm division of focus and adjustment to 0.002mm. The power supply is 110 volt, CE approved, with a 6v 20w variable halogen illumination system that has a detachable cord.
- 10x wide-field eyepieces (pointer in one eyepiece only)
- 30Â° inclined Binocular head (fully interchangeable)
- 6v 20w halogen illumination with rheostat
- Semi-plan Phase objectives 10x, 20x, 40xR,100xR (R=retractable) oil immersion
- parcentered and parfocaled
- Pre-centered 1.25 N.A. single turret phase condenser with 32mm blue, yellow and green filters and phase centering telescope
- Rack and pinion focusing
- Quadruple bearing nosepiece, with positive detent stops
- Low position coaxial-coarse and fine focusing controls
- Large 5" x 5.25" (125mm x 135mm) built-in mechanical stage allows smooth X-Y travel in 0.1mm graduations
- Spring loaded stage clamp for exact positioning of the specimen
|10x Wide-Field (Pair)||Binocular||Semi-plan Phase 10x, 20x, 40xR, 100xR (oil)||Built-in MS, 1.25 abbe condenser, iris diaphragm||Halogen||Limited lifetime warranty|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy