Steindorff S-1100 Binocular Phase MicroscopeSteindorff
This new revised model features a fully coated optical system with a tube length of 160mm. The binocular head is rotatable 360° and inclined at 45°, with a 55-75mm interpupilary distance range. A pair of W.F 10x eyepieces (18mm field of view) is included. The nosepiece is quadruple with positive click mechanism and built in stop to prevent damage to the slides. A double layered mechanical stage is supplied with a moving range of 70 x 50mm. The Abbe condenser has a NA of 1.25 with iris diaphragm, filter holder and blue filter, control of this mechanism is by rack & pinion adjustment. Focusing is achieved with a precise low positioned coaxial mechanism with 30mm division of focus and adjustment to 0.002mm. The power supply is 110 volt, CE approved, with a 6v 20w variable halogen illumination system that has a detachable cord.
- 10x wide-field eyepieces (pointer in one eyepiece only)
- 30° inclined Binocular head (fully interchangeable)
- 6v 20w halogen illumination with rheostat
- Semi-plan Phase objectives 10x, 20x, 40xR,100xR (R=retractable) oil immersion
- parcentered and parfocaled
- Pre-centered 1.25 N.A. single turret phase condenser with 32mm blue, yellow and green filters and phase centering telescope
- Rack and pinion focusing
- Quadruple bearing nosepiece, with positive detent stops
- Low position coaxial-coarse and fine focusing controls
- Large 5" x 5.25" (125mm x 135mm) built-in mechanical stage allows smooth X-Y travel in 0.1mm graduations
- Spring loaded stage clamp for exact positioning of the specimen
|10x Wide-Field (Pair)||Binocular||Semi-plan Phase 10x, 20x, 40xR, 100xR (oil)||Built-in MS, 1.25 abbe condenser, iris diaphragm||Halogen||Limited lifetime warranty|
- 16.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.