Steindorff NYMCS-371 Digital Zoom Stereo Microscope with Adjustable StageSteindorff
The Steindorff NYMCS-371 Wide Field Digital Zoom Stereo Microscope with Adjustable Stage features a large viewing field without an eyepiece. Users can see sharp and stereoscopic images from the lens in the microscope head. Built-in LED illumination provides bright and even light for comfortable viewing, brightness can be adjusted with the external power box. The microscopes are easy to operate and widely applied to biological dissection, electronics producing and inspection, minerals, historical relic restoration. etc.
- With high quality optical components, providing sharp and high contrast image at super-long working distance, super-large viewing field, large depth of focus, reduce the fatigue and improve the working efficiency.
- With LED light, Providing even illumination and life expectancy can reach 60,000 hours.
- Various objectives are available, 2x, 4x, 6x objectives are standard, 8x, 10x, 15x and 6xSL objectives are optional. The objectives can be conveniently changed.
The NYMCS-371 is of great value in a variety of applications such as education, biological dissection and industrial areas. Mainly used for circuit board inspection and repair, surface mount, electronics inspection, coin collecting, gemology and gemstone identification, engraving, repair and inspection of small parts. They are mainly used for following areas:
- Electronics: PCB board assembling, inspection, repair and weld.
- Precision project & Plastic: QC, Micro-welding, Micro-machining, Injecting.
- Medical & Dentistry Equipment Manufacturing: precise manufacture and assembling, Fine Dressing, Color Matching, inspection and repair.
- Biological and medical: specimen-making, dissecting, Dyeing, Microscopy.
- Public Security System: Trace comparison, stamp and signature identification, bank note and other note identification and evidence analysis.
MADE IN USA
|Viewing Head||2x high quality optical head without eyepieces|
|Objective||2x, WD: 208mm, FOV: 68mm
4x, WD: 98mm, FOV: 34mm
6x, WD: 80mm, FOV: 22.7mm
8x, WD: 58mm, FOV: 17mm (optional)
10x, WD: 46mm, FOV: 13.6mm (optional)
15x, WD: 50mm, FOV: 9.1mm (optional)
6xSL (Super Long working distance), WD: 115mm, FOV: 22.7mm (optional)
|Total magnification||4x - 12x|
|Illumination||3W built-in LED illumination with external control box|
|Stand||Column height 500mm, moving range 200mm, Base 400 x 300 x 20mm, with adjustable stage|
|Focus||Coarse focus with focus knob on stand|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
*** Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy