|Special Features |
- Built-In Bertrand Lens.
- Built-In Analyzer. Rotatable 90° with Graduation Marks every 1° for the full 90°.
- Transmitted Light Polarizer. Fully Rotatable 360° with Graduation Marks every 5° for the full 360°.
- Selectable between Brightfield and Polarizing Light.
|Trinocular Video-Photo Port |
- Includes Built-In Photography - Video Port!
- Take Photos of Your Specimens!
- Attach a Digital Camera for Stunning High Resolution Digital Stills!
- For Details on Connectivity and required items, please contact us.
|Video Port and Camera Details |
- High Resolution 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048 x 1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, 512 x 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB 2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
|Eyepieces and Magnification |
- Eight Magnifications: 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 200x, 300x, 400x, and 600x.
- Two Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and 15x.
- Four Semi-Plan Strain-Free Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x.
- These Semi-Plan objectives are better quality and more expensive than the cheaper achromatic on most scopes.
- Spring Loaded 20x and 40x Objectives for Protection.
- Reflected Light: Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Epi-Illumination.
- Transmitted Light: Variable Intensity 6V 20W Tungsten Halogen Base Illumination with Centering Adjustment.
|Microscope Head Details |
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Condenser - Iris - Filters |
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser Movement Knob, and Iris Diaphragm.
- Condenser Alignment Screws.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
|Stage Specifications |
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 140mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Centering Knobs. Warning, not all polarizing scopes have the ability to center the stage with the objectives. If not properly centered, you will get eccentric viewing when rotating a specimen.
- Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 18mm.
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Adjustable Screw-Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
|Frame - Base - Size - Weight |
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 485mm.
- Instrument Weight: 16.5 lbs.
|Included Items |
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Includes: Extra 5x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Comes with Instruction Manual, Dust Cover and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
|Other Information |
- Quality construction. Made in ISO 9001 Manufacturing Facillity.
- Well packed inside Molded Styrofoam Container.
- 110 Volt Power Requirement. (Contact us about 220V).
|Manufacturer's Warranty |
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.