|Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 Mega Pixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048 x 1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, 512 x 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
|Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- Includes a set of rock and mineral slides. Ten thin sections on glass slides: fine granite, gabbro, muscovite schist, greisen, wollastonite, gritstone, evaporite, amphibolitic schist, epidote, kyanite schist.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, and 600x.
- 10x Eyepiece Set. PL 10x/22mm. High Eye-point for Ease of Viewing when wearing Eyeglasses.
- Four DIN Strain-Free Plan Achromatic Infinity Corrected Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (Spring Loaded), 60x (S.L.).
- Reverse Facing Quadruple Nosepiece! A Better Design that allows Easier Access to the Slides since Objectives are Pointed Out of the Way!
- Objective Centering Screws on Nosepiece for Precise Alignment.
- High Wattage Variable Intensity 30W Tungsten Halogen Transmitted Base Illumination.
- Includes 5 spare bulbs.
- Koehler Illumination System with Focusable Field Diaphragm on Base to allow for Better Control and more Efficient Use of Light Source. This gives Improved Image Quality!
|Head - Interpupillary Distance - Diopter
- 30° Inclined Trinocular Head (Easier to View than 45 Deg.), Rotatable 360°.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 50 to 80mm Inter Pupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Condenser - Iris - Filters
- Substage Condenser, N.A. 1.2 - 0.22, on Swing, with Two Condenser Alignment Knobs, and Iris Diaphragm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
- Blue Filter for Base Illuminator.
- Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm Diameter with Graduation Marks every 1° for the Full 360°.
- Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
- Detachable X-Y Mechanical Stage Slide Movement.
- Detachable Slide Clips.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 28mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
|Frame - Base - Size - Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 485mm.
- Quartz Wedge 1-4 Order Retarding Compensator Plate: 12 x 28mm, I-IV.
- Mica (One Quarter Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate: 18mm Dia., 147.3 nanometers.
- Gypsum (One Full Wavelength) Retarding Compensator Plate: 18mm Dia., 1st Order Red 550 nanometers.
- Includes Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Measuring Kit Included: $250 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 0.01mm Resolution for Precise Calibration of Reticle.
- Includes: Measuring Reticle Built into Eyepiece: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Comes with Dust Cover and Instruction Manual.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- Precision Ground Glass Lens.
- Quality Construction, Metal Frame.
- 110 VAC (email about 220V availability).
|Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.