Steindorff S-1600 Digital Metallurgical Microscope with 8" LCD Screen, 5 MegapixelSteindorff
The Steindorff® S-1600 Digital Metallurgical Microscope combines an 8" LCD screen and a metallurgical microscope to generate genuine photos and videos. It is also feature a 5 Mega pixel digital camera for quick and easy snapshots or videos. This microscope makes the observation more comfortable and resolves the fatigue caused by using a traditional microscope at work for an extended period of time. Ideally used for PCB board, LCD display and metal structure observation and inspection.
- Special designed metallurgical analysis optical system and an 8" LCD screen, images and videos can be share with other people.
- 5 Mega pixel high resolution camera with real time imaging display and video recording function.
- 12VDC power supply safety and reliability of low voltage (Input Voltage 90-240V).
- USB Cable for Transferring Images to a PC.
- SD Card slot for storage, archiving and printing, optional memory cards (Maximal Storage Capacity is 4G).
- Multi-function top LED ring illuminating system, four-region can be control separately.
MADE IN USA
|Viewing Head||Compensation Free Binocular Head, 30° Inclined, Interpupillary Distance 55-75mm|
|Eyepiece||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10x/18mm|
|Objective||Infinity Plan Achromatic 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x|
|Stage||Double Layers Mechanical Stage 150mm x 140mm / 75mm x 50mm|
|Focusing System||Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus System|
|Illumination||Kohler Illumination, Epi-illuminator with Iris Aperture Diaphragm and Iris Field Diaphragm, 6V 20W Halogen Lamp, Brightness Adjustable|
|Filters||Blue, Green, Yellow & Ground Glass|
|Warranty||Two (2) years mechanical and optical defects|
|Resolution||5.0 Mega pixel|
|Photo Resolution||2560 x 1920 - 1600 x 1200|
|Video Resolution||640 x 480|
|LCD Screen||8" TFT Screen, Resolution is 800 x 600|
|Video Output||AV Output (NTSC/PAL)|
|Storage||SD Card Slot with Optional Memory Cards (Maximal Storage Capacity is 4G)|
|Scene Mode||Standard / Softness / Vivid|
|Exposure Mode||Auto Exposure|
|Date Mode||Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute|
*** Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery due to the specialty of this microscope system. Earlier delivery may be possible. ***
*** This microscope is Non-Returnable. ***
- 30.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Meiji MT5300HD Halogen Trinocular Dermatology Mohs Microscope$4,494.50 $5,050.00