Steindorff 3064-LED Binocular Stereo Zoom Basic Microscope, 7.5x to 35x MagnificationSteindorff
You may be interested in:
Steindorff® Zoom Stereo microscopes represent the latest in zoom technology. They are ideal for studying all aspects of biology including living organisms, dissections, geology, small parts and industrial inspection. The binocular head is inclined at a 45° angle for ease of operation and comfort. A heavy duty slip clutch system assures long life of the rack & pinion system. Dual diopter controls are standard on both viewing tubes. The interpupilary distance range is from 55mm to 75mm.
The three way built in illumination system allows transmitted, incident or dual lighting. The microscope comes in a fitted styrofoam box with instruction manual dust cover and a five year warranty plus a free one year extended warranty is included at no charge bringing the warranty total to six years
- Binocular head inclined at at 45° angle
- Paired 10x wide-field eyepieces
- 7.5x to 35x zoom magnification
- Working distance of 85mm
- Interpupillary adjustment of 55 to 75mm
- Dual diopter adjustments
- Coated optics for crisp image and superior resolution
- Top/Bottom LEDIllumination
- Illumination and stand are great for examining opaque or translucent specimens
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Includes a 75mm frosted stage plate and a 75mm reversible black/white stage plate
- Locked-on spring mounted stage clips
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
- Five year warranty + free one year extension
- 16.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.