Safetec SaniZide Pro 1™ Surface Disinfectant Wipes, 150 Wipes, 72% Ethyl Alcohol, Hospital Grade FormulaSafetec of America
Safetec's SaniZide Pro 1 is a broad spectrum, EPA Registered surface disinfectant that combines cleaning and disinfecting in one simple step with its ready-to-use, alcohol-based hospital-grade formula. SaniZide Pro 1 makes staying compliant even easier by reducing the risk of cross-contamination. Effective at killing 48 microorganisms and safe for repeated use on hard, non-porous surfaces in less than one minute.
Wipe size: 6" x 6.75"
150ct. Wipe Canister
(Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 23 lbs.)
Effective against 48 microorganisms in one minute
- Wuhan Coronavirus
- T. mentag (general Fungicidal claim)
- Poliovirus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus
- And many more
Ideal for use in:
- Medical or Dental Offices
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Other Healthcare Related Institutions
Disclosure: US States Right to Know Act
This surface disinfectant product contains Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) as a disinfectant, which in California is considered to be carcinogenic to humans when ingested in the form of an alcoholic beverage [IARC 1].
This surface disinfectant product also contains the following ingredients which do not appear on any listing of chemicals of concern as designated by the State of California or the European Union:
- Purified Water (CAS 7732-18-5) as a diluent
- Propylene Glycol (CAS 57-55-6) as a solvent
- Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) as a pH adjuster
- Decyl Glucoside (CAS 68515-73-1) as a surfactant
- Didecyldimonium Chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) as a disinfectant
- Lauryl Glucoside (CAS 110615-47-9) as a surfactant
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.