Motic DMW-143 Multi-Output Stereo Digital MicroscopeMotic
The DMW-143 allows for simultaneous connection to a computer, TV monitor and projector.
Computer: Through the USB 2.0 cable you can connect the digital microscope directly to your computer, by using the Motic Images Plus 2.0 Software, you can capture images, perform measurements and create video's, with just a few mouse clicks! The Motic Images Plus 2.0 is a complete analyzing software, which allows you to get the maximum information from the image and use all kinds of image enhancement tools to prepare your picture for reports and presentations.
Projector/Beamer: Connect the digital microscope directly to your projector/beamer with the RCA or S-video cable, in order to share your images with a larger audience. Even when the images are enlarged by the projector, the digital microscopes will ensure that crisp clear images are being displayed.
TV Monitor: Use the S-Video or RCA output of the digital microscope to connect it directly to the TV monitor. With a resolution of 550 TV lines, even the finest details will be displayed.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 45° inclined with Built-in analogue/digital camera CCD 1/3" chip
- Digital resolution: 720 x 576 pixels with USB2.0 output
- Analogue resolution: Max. 550 TV lines resolution S-Video & RCA
- Widefield eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- 4:1 Zoom ratio, WD=80mm
- Magnification range: 1x-4x
- N2GG: Base stand with pole and head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Incident and transmitted halogen illumination with intensity control
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC and Mac
*** This item is non-returnable ***
- 18.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.