Motic DM-39 Stereo Digital Microscope - 3 MegapixelsMotic
The DM-39 is ideal and safe to be used by students. With a resolution of 3 Megapixels, the integrated digital camera will capture crisp clear pictures. The rotating turret objective with 2x/4x magnification, allows you to view objects at a total magnification of 20x and 40x. When connected to the computer, countless options are available through the multi-language analysing software Motic Images Plus 2.0.
- Binocular head, 45° inclined with Built-in digital camera CMOS 1/2" chip
- 3MP - 2048 x 1536 pixels with USB2.0 output
- Widefield eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- Objective turret magnification changer (2x, 4x)
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Base with fixed arm
- Incident adjustable halogen illumination 12V/10W and transmitted tungsten
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC and Mac
[bg_collapse view="link" color="#ff0000" expand_text=" " collapse_text=" " ]1100500500071
- 18.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.