LW Scientific E8C-U8AV-1503, USA E8 Centrifuge, Variable SpeedLW Scientific
The USA E8 Portable Centrifuge with Variable Speed is designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
ISO-certified and FDA-registered.
- Accurate speeds for specific g-forces
- Proper separations without cell damage
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Auto-brake stops the rotor in less than 30 seconds
- 3,500 rpm with variable speed control (blood, urines, etc.).
- Auto-off 30-minute timer with bell.
- Angled rotor, 8-tube capacity
- Holds 3ml to 15ml size tubes
- 12 volt DC maintenance-free motor
- Clear view port in lid for using tachometer
- Suction-cupped feet prevent slipping
- 110/220v auto-switching power adapter (CE, UL, cUL approved)
- Lid safety shut-off switch
- Maximum RCF=1,534g
- Eight-place rotor
- Eight 15ml tube sleeves
- Eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 11" (279mm)
- Width: 11" (279mm)
- Height: 9.5" (241mm)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3kg)
- 12.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed