LW Scientific BioVIEW Camera and 11.6" MonitorLW Scientific
The BioVIEW microscope camera and monitor is the essential tool for live presentations and client education. The premium BioVID HD1080+ camera paired with the 1080p 11.6" HD Monitor provides a bright and beautiful image. Simply mount the camera onto any trinocular C-mount for amazing resolution and fast-action video (60fps). Using the included mouse and SD card, click to save and view images and videosâ€¦even view side-by-side comparisons.
Whether in a large lecture hall, a classroom, the laboratory, or the clinic, the BioVID HD 1080+ will ensure clients and students see microscope images clearly.
Ideal For A Wide Variety Of Applications:
- Research, Teaching, & Demonstration
- Pathology, Cytology, Oncology, Hematology, Semen Evaluation
- Dental Applications
- Industrial & Manufacturing
[bg_collapse view="link" color="#ff0000" expand_text="Show Camera Specifications (+)" collapse_text="Hide Camera Specifications (-)" ]
The BioVID HD 1080+ microscope camera does it all! Connect the camera to any trinocular microscope via C-mount threading, and plug the HDMI cable into any large screen HDTV for amazing resolution and fast-action video (60 fps). Use the included USB cable and advanced imaging software to save and edit images and videos on your computer. Or save images and videos to the included SD card for portability and future use. The BioVID HD 1080+ has 1920 x 1080 resolution, increased sensitivity, low-noise, and great color rendition - creating stunning, high-resolution images with smooth live-image display. Whether in a large lecture hall, a classroom, the laboratory, or the clinic, the BioVID HD 1080+ will ensure clients and students see microscope images clearly.
The BioVID HD 1080+ camera is ideal for a wide variety of applications:
- Research, teaching, and demonstration
- Pathology, cytology, oncology, hematology, optometry, in vitro fertilization,
- Dental applications
- Industrial & manufacturing
Extra large pixel size and the Sony IMX236(C) CMOS chip ensure crisp images in bright field (even at high magnifications), while providing the sensitivity needed to view and capture precise images in low-light applications, such as dark field, phase contrast, and epi-fluorescence. "Side-by-Side" viewing feature allows the image comparison perfect for use in forensics or educational settings.
Choose from HDMI and/or USB outputs or save images and videos to the included SD card. Simultaneous HDMI and USB output feature allows you to project large images/videos on the TV screen while having the option to manipulate, save, and email the same images from your computer.
- 1 / 2.8" (5.5 x 3.4mm) Sony IMX236(C) CMOS color
- Pixel size: 2.8um x 2.8um
- Auto-Exposure: 0.1ms - 999ms
- User Interface: USB Mouse (included)
- Image/Video Capture: SD Card
- Video: 60 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (HDMI)
- On screen-Camera Control Panel and Toolbar
- Includes software for capturing, rotating, measuring, etc.
- Image/Video capture into PC
- Image capture into MAC
- Video: 30 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (USB)
- White Balance and Standard Color Controls
- cUL / CE approved power adapter
- AC Input: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 0.31A (Auto-switching power adapter)
- DC Output: 12V, 1.0 amp
Connections & Controls
- USB Port: USB computer cable or USB mouse
- HDMI Port: HDMI cable to TV
- DC 12v Jack: 12v DC power in
- SD Slot: for included SD card
- ON/OFF: power button
- LED Light: Red = off; Blue = on
- SD card slot
- Temperature: -10Â°C ~ 50Â°C (14Â°F to 122Â°F)
- Humidity: 30-80%RH
[bg_collapse view="link" color="#ff0000" expand_text="Show Monitor Specifications (+)" collapse_text="Hide Monitor Specifications (-)" ]
- Panasonic super TFT LCD display
- True 1080p resolution
- 16.7 million colors
- High contrast ratio up to 1,000:1
- LED backlight with 50000 hours lifetime
- 11.6" active view area
- IPS full wide-angle viewing
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Display Type||16:9 ratio, 11.6 inch, Active matrix super TFT LCD|
|View Angle||IPS full view|
|Display Area||258mm W x 145mm H|
|Pixel Pitch||0.134mm W x 0.134mm H|
|Back Light||5,000 hours|
|Dimensions||281mm L x 179mm H x 15.6mm D|
|Operating Temp||-15Âº to 55Âº C|
|Synchronization Range||30-80 KHz horizontal
55-75 Hz vertical
|Power Supply||AC 110v-220v auto-switching input
DC 12v /1a output
|Power Consumption||Max 12w|
Note: This item is not returnable.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.