Lumenera INFINITY5-5C 5.1 Megapixel Global Shutter Color CMOS Microscope Camera - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
Lumenera's INFINITY5-5 is a high quality 5 megapixel microscopy camera that provides high speeds at high resolution. The INFINITY5-5 is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that rivals sCMOS technology. With fast focusing at high frame rates of up to 75 frames per second, the INFINITY5-5 performs in a wide range of applications.
The INFINITY5-5's 2/3 inch sensor format accommodates a 2464 x 2056 resolution with 3.45 micron pixels. The HDMI output allows the INFINITY5-5 to connect to both a computer and HDMI TV or monitor for applications where knowledge sharing is critical.
Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor, or connect the camera to a PC or Mac via USB 3 for image preview and capture. Use the soft-touch response buttons to control the camera with or without connection to a computer.
Ready to Perform
The INFINITY5-5 comes ready to perform with cables (USB and HDMI), power supply, and INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging needs, including camera setting adjustments, live preview, image capture, and video clips. The INFINITY5-5 also provides third-party interoperability with MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software, MatLab systems engineering software, LabView analysis software, and TWAIN and DirectShow interfaces.
Lumenera's specialized algorithms ensure accurate color reproduction that results in a sample preview on a monitor that matches the view in the microscope eyepiece.
Lumenera provides an industry-leading, full four-year year warranty on all microscopy cameras.
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Color or monochrome IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3" optical format providing a resolution of 2464 x 2056 using 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
- Fast frame rates at ~75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance and image capture
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x - 0.7x
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction - reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition - creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial - FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-510C-CMOS - 5.1 Megapixel Color CMOS Camera - Same as INFINITY5-5C
|Image Sensor||SONY IMX250 CMOS Color|
|Imager Size||Diagonal 11.1 mm|
|Pixel Size||3.45 x 3.45 μm|
|Resolution||2464 x 2056 pixels|
|Region of Interest Control||Yes|
|Max Frame Rate||1080P60 (~75 fps at full resolution) in 8-bit|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Binning Modes||2 x 2 for mono|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Exposure Range||42μs to 59.5m (snapshot); 14μs to 14s (video)|
|Gain Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||~1 to 16 x|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Trigger Modes||Hardware and software triggerable|
|Sensitivity (8-bit)||Mono: 4.9 DN/(nJ/cm2), Color: 4.3 DN/(nJ/cm2) (Global and channel gains at unity)|
|Dynamic Range||~72 dB|
|Full Well Depth||~10,500 e-|
|Quantum Efficiency||59% @ 530nm (color), 63% @ 530nm (mono)|
|Read Noise||~2.30 e-|
|Dark Current||1.0 e-/s (at 22 °C ambient, 35 °C internal camera)|
|Data Interface||USB 3 connector, HDMI output|
|General Purpose I/O||Locking Hirose MXR-8R-8SA(71)|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount|
|Dimensions||3.85 x 2.75 x 2.00 inch|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Shock / Vibration||50 G Shock, 5 G (2-200Hz) Vibration|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems|
|Third Party Software Interfaces||MicroManager, MetaMorph, MatLab, LabView, DirectShow, TWAIN|
|Power and Emissions|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|Emissions Compliances||FCC and CE Certified|
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS, WEEE Compliant|
|Warranty||Four (4) years|
Included In The Box:
- 5.1 MP digital camera with 3m USB 3 cable
- CD with INFINITY CAPTURE software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- Transformer, 5VDC, 15W, 3A, International
- 3m HDMI Cable
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.