Lumenera INFINITY3-1URFM Monochrome Uncooled CCD Camera 1.4 Megapixels - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
INFINITY Fluorescence Series Bundle Includes
- INFINITY 3-1URF camera
- INFINITY ANALYZE and INFINITY CAPTURE Software
- INFINITY Advantage Pack LuIAP-2
- Free 9-month trial of Media Cybernetics Image-Pro Premier
- Extended 5-year warranty
The INFINITY3-1URF scientific camera is designed specifically for low light applications including fluorescence and gel documentation.A high dynamic response easily manages difficult samples without increasing exposure levels that reduce the quality of preview and captured images. This camera is ideal for challenging lighting conditions found in life science, clinical and industrial applications. The INFINITY3-1URF provides live video up to 30 frames per second (fps) at full 1392 x 1040 resolution. The research-grade designation of the INFINITY3-1URF is a testament to the low noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques. The result is an industry-leading, high-performance, low noise digital camera.
Equipped with Sony's ICX285 CCD sensor, the INFINITY3-1URF has the unmatched light sensitivity needed for low light applications. Superior performance is achieved through low noise electronics, high grade components and Lumenera's unique thermal management techniques. With an extremely high dynamic range and large 6.45 μm square pixels, this camera is an excellent choice for light-challenged applications.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
Lumenera offers support for INFINITY camera users operating on a Mac platform. A Mac camera driver, ImageJ plug-in and the INFINITY ANALYZE for Mac application package are available for the INFINITY3-1URF.
Free 9-Month Trial of Media Cybernetics Image-Pro Premier
Image-Pro Premier offers intuitive tools that make it easy to capture, process, measure, analyze and share your images and valuable data.
- Low noise 2/3" 1.4 megapixel Sony ICX285 CCD sensor
- Full sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples; up to 54 fps at 640 x 480 resolution
- 8 or 14-bit pixel data modes
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
Image-Pro Premier Software Features:
- 64-bit single capture and streaming to disk
- Quick access to intensity and morphology over-time studies
- Extensive microscopy file format support and simple compositing
- Industry-leading co-localization analysis on whole images or user-defined regions
- Analysis tools to identify, count, measure, and classify whole cells, nuclei, membranes, cytoplasmic structures, and more
- Perform population studies using thousands of images with intuitive batch processing
- Image-Pro Premier is compatible with Windows XP SP 3 and later (32 bit), and Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (32 and 64 bit)
- Discount offer for purchase of software
INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key: enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement: No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care: Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction: reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition: creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial: FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-140URFM-CCD - 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome Uncooled CCD Camera - Same as INFINITY3-1URFM
- Fluorescent Microscopy
- Green Fluorescent Protein Applications
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization
- DNA Analysis
- Live Cell Imagingy
- Brightfield, Darkfield, DIC/Phase techniques
- Near IR Applications
- Histology, Pathology and Cytology
- Forensic Analysis
- Gel Documentation
- Quantitative Analysis
|Image Sensor||SONY ICX285, CCD, monochrome, progressive scan|
|Image Size||Diagonal 11 mm|
|Pixel Size||6.45 x 6.45 μm|
|Resolution||1392 x 1040 pixels|
|Region of Interest Control||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels (8 x 8 pixels minimum)|
|Frame Rate||30 fps at full resolution, 54 fps at 640 x 480 (ROI)|
|Bit Depth||8 or 14-bit|
|Binning Modes||2 x 2, 4 x 4|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Exposure Range||3 μs to 211 ms (video), 2 μs to 10 min (snapshot)|
|Gain Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||0.5 to 35x|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
|Dimensions||97.8 x 88.9 x 60.6 mm, 3.85 x 3.5 x 2.4 inch|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W (5 V DC, 2.5 A, 12.5 W power supply optional)|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional external power supply recommended for optimal performance at 30 fps)|
|Emissions Compliances||FCC Class B, CE Certified|
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS, WEEE Compliant|
|Sensitivity||Mono: 6.6 DN/(nJ/cm²), Global and channel gains at unity|
|Dynamic Range||70 dB|
|Full Well Depth||18,500 e-|
|Quantum Efficiency||62% peak|
|Read Noise||6 e-|
|Dark Current Noise||<1 e-/s at 22°C|
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.