ACCU-SCOPE 3025 Five Head Teaching Microscope with Ceramic Mechanical StageACCU-SCOPE
ACCU-SCOPE's 3025 is a clinical grade microscope featuring AIS (Accu-scope Infinity Optical System) which provides high contrast and resolution and is among the best in its class. With its new ergonomic and modular design this is the ideal choice for medical professionals and Mohs specialists.
The configured model includes a Siedentopf type trinocular head inclined 30°, with a pair of focusable HWF 10x/22mm eyepieces. An inward facing quintuple nosepiece with Infinity Plan Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x oil are standard. The graduated mechanical stage is low positioned for ease of use. Focusing is achieved by a low positioned coaxial mechanism that provides precise control. The microscope has a N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm providing crisp even illumination at all magnifications. Illumination is Koehler 6v 30w and provides bright even illumination for all contrast techniques. And the advanced field iris diaphragm reduces extraneous light and delivers sharp contrast.
This series offers plenty of expansion capabilities including an optional ergonomic tilting head, additional optics, polarizer and analyzer, phase contrast, fluorescence, darkfield ,and all types of imaging capabilities. The microscope comes with a manufactures five year warranty and free one year extended warranty. This new series offers outstanding value in the clinical grade class.
- EWF10x focusing eyepieces with eyeguards, 22mm field of view
- Siedentopf trinocular viewing head with photo tube; inclined 30°, rotatable 360° ( main unit )
- Green LED pointer with adjustable brightness control
- Binocular head, Siedentopf style inclined 30º ( 4 secondary units )
- Two dual observation (side by side) optical bridges with adjustable height support for four secondary units
- Light distribution: binocular 100% or binocular/trinocular 20%/80%
- 48-75mm interpupillary distance settings
- ±5 Diopter adjustment
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- AIS Infinity Corrected Plan 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR (oil) objectives
- Ceramic mechanical stage, tension adjustable coaxial controls
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- 24 volt 100 watt variable halogen illumination system
- Photo tube included, c-mount adapter sold separately
|Optical System||Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm, Anti-Mold|
|Viewing Head||One (1) Trinocular Siedentopf, viewing tube inclined 30°. Standard configuration Light distribution: Binocular 100%, binocular/photo 20%/80% and four (4) Binocular Siedentopf inclined 30°|
|Eyepieces||Extra wide field focusable 10x eyepieces with a 22 mm field of view and eyeguards. Eyepieces accept 26mm reticles.|
|Objectives||Plan 4x, 10x, 40xR & 100xR oil|
|Nosepiece||Rear facing quintuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration|
|Stage||Ceramic Stage size 218mm x 150mm with X-Y movement range of 76mm x 35mm|
|Condenser||N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm|
|Focusing Mechanism||Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear|
|Illumination||Koehler 24 volt 100 watt halogen illumination|
|Filters||Ø 45mm clear blue filter is standard. Optional frosted blue, green and yellow filters are available.|
|Stand||Cast alloy aluminum|
|Accessories||immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy