This budget priced series from Swift is designed for junior high and high school use. The monocular head rotates a full 360 degrees and the series features separate coarse & fine adjustment mechanism, locked-on eyepiece & stage-clips, a slip-clutch that avoids gear damage, retractable 40XRD objective designed to prevent accident damage to slides and optics, a sturdy bottom plate that helps protect electrical sources,rear cord holder which offers a convenient mode of storage. There are several configurations of this model available including tungsten & fluorescent illumination and cordless models. A limited lifetime warranty is included with this model.
- Student-Proof design - eliminates the possibility of tampering or theft
- Locked-on eyepiece, objectives and stage clips
- Slip-clutch, protects against over-focusing
- Cord-hanger provide a neat and easy method of cord containment (except M2251C)
- Plastic shield protects delicate Iris diaphragm from damage (M2251C)
- Energy efficient LED illumination produces cool, white light (M2251C, M2251CL)
- Cordless model offers 50 hours of continuous use with a single 8-hour charge (M2251C)
- 4X, 10X, 40XR DIN objectives assure superior optical clarity
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage with calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm and built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser lens.
- Frame base dimensions: 8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (201mm x 131mm. Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Weight: 6.8 lbs (15 kgs).
|SWM2251B||Monocular||W10XD, 18mm with Pointer||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD Achromat||Stage Clips||Built-in, N.A. 0.65||Corded, Tungsten|
|SWM2251CL||Monocular||W10XD, 18mm with Pointer||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD Achromat||Stage Clips||Built-in, N.A. 0.65||Corded, LED with Dimmer Switch|
- Individual shipping dimensions: 18x12x11 in. (46x30x28 cm.)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kgs)
- Master carton (pack of 5 each) shipping dimensions: 37x13x19 in. (94x33x48 cm.)
- Weight: 56 lbs (25.4 kgs)
|M2250 User's Manual
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: