Integrating a high quality digital camera and a 3 inch LCD screen, this advanced compound microscope offers unlimited possibilities. Capture 5MP still images directly onto a SD card without the need of a computer or capture 640 x 480 video clips using your computer and included Motic software. The LCD screen allows easy viewing of specimens and materials. Use the USB for direct connection to your computer or the RCA connection to integrate with existing classroom technology. Illuminated by a corded, variable intensity 3W LED system found in professional and medical microscopes.
- 3 inch interactive LCD screen.
- Capture still images at 5 megapixels with SD card.
- Record video clips to your PC (640 x 480).
- Includes Motic Images software. Allows you to capture, store, manipulate, measure and annotate images.
- Windows XP and up / does NOT work with Macintosh.
- Please note:
- The primary use for the M10L series is quick viewing via the integrated 3 inch LCD screen or 5MP to SD card capture port.
- The USB and RCA signals stream at low resolution.
- Only captured images reflect the 5MP image quality this unit is capable of.
- If you require viewing a digital live image in high resolution on a computer, please see model M10DB-S
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. semi-plan lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder with blue, green and yellow filters supplied.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
|M10LM-S||Monocular||W10XD, 18mm||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD Semi-Plan||Built-in, low-drive||Abbe 1.25 NA, Rack & Pinion||3W, LED with Dimmer Switch|
|M10LB-S||Binocular||W10XD, 20mm||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD Semi-Plan||Built-in, low-drive||Abbe 1.25 NA, Rack & Pinion||3W, LED with Dimmer Switch|
|M10LB-P||Binocular||W10XD, 20mm||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD Plan||Built-in, low-drive||Abbe 1.25 NA, Rack & Pinion||3W, LED with Dimmer Switch|
|M10LB-MP||Binocular||W10XD, 20mm||4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD Phase||Built-in, low-drive||Multi-phase 1.25, Rack & Pinion||3W, LED with Dimmer Switch|
- Dimensions: 23x19x17 in. (58x48x43 cm.)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.4 kgs)
|M10L User's Manual
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: