Surgical Eye Loupes
with Designer Frame (Made in Canada)
Choose from a variety of microsurgery loupes ideal for dental and medical applications including general surgery, spine surgery, neurosurgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, cardiac surgery, ophthalmic surgery, gemological and dental uses.
These are high quality optics, with Designer frames that are precision manufactured in Canada. The STAC Designer Frame is a truly exceptional spectacle frame: virtually perfect fit for any head or face shape. It is ultra-light, pleasant to wear and can be combined with all STAC flip up style binocular loupes.
- Maximum comfort thanks to a modern, ergonomic design. Pleasant spectacles that fit any shape of head or face perfectly for maximum wearer comfort. No pressure points, pinching or slipping of the frame
- Special material, the adjustable temples made from KYNETIUM come with an anti-slip surface. Soft nose piece with silicone overlay for maximum comfort and superlative stability. The nose pads are made from skin-friendly silicone and fit all nose and face shapes. They also prevent the spectacles from slipping.
- Low weight (24g). Thanks to the use of high-tech materials.
- State-of-the-art technologies and innovative materials. The designer frame made from special plastic mix, Designer-Frame temples made from aluminium alloy (KYNETIUM) and magnesium result in a light weight while silicone ensures superb elasticity and titanium gives greater resilience.
- Durable polycarbonate safety glass. The protective lenses offer superlative splash protection.
STAC Eye Loupes gives you the most comfortable working posture, no strain, no pain, improved productivity day after day whether you are Dentist, Hygienist, Surgeon, Diamond Cutter or any other specialist working with micro images. With STAC Eye Loupes you will also say The Difference is Clear. There is a one year manufactures warranty and Free One Year Extended Warranty.
|Power: 2.5X||Depth of View||Field of View||Working Distance|
|Power: 3X||Depth of View||Field of View||Working Distance|
|Power: 3.5X||Depth of View||Field of View||Working Distance|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: