Recommended for grades K-10, and the hobbyist. Designed for three dimensional viewing, this inexpensive stereo includes many features found in more expensive stereo microscopes. Features a binocular head inclined 45 degrees with adjustable interpupillary distance diopter (51mm-75mm), W.F. 10X eyepieces with a large 21mm field of view. The focusing is with precision rack and pinion with a slip clutch mechanism. The head has a rotatable turret with two objectives. The binocular body can be raised or lowered on an adjustable pillar stand, working distance on all models is 57mm. Illumination is incident (above) or transmitted (below), which operates separately. A frosted and black/white stage plate is included. The finish is oyster white with an acid resistant finish.
- WF10x eyepieces with 21mm field of view
- Binocular viewing head inclined 45º; interpupillary distance adjustment range from 55mm-75mm; diopter adjustment ±5
- 1x/2x objectives, 2x/4x, 1x/3x or 1x/4x
- Adjustable height pole stand
- Easily rotatable objective turret with fixed magnification objectives; working distance: 57mm
- Large dual focus knobs with adjustable tension control
- Rechargeable LED reflected and transmitted illumination
|Illumination||12 volt 20 watt Incident and transmitted|
|Microscope Dimensions||7.5" x 4.5" x 11" / 19cm x 11.4cm x 28cm|
|Microscope Weight||7 lbs / 3.18 kgs|
|Visual Field (mm)||20||10||6.7||5|
|Visual Field (mm)||13||6.5||4.3||3.25|
|Visual Field (mm)||10||5||3.3||2.5|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
All ACCU-SCOPE microscopes offer an industry leading five-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- Individual: 16" x 13" x 11" / 41cm x 33cm x 28cm
- Weight: 8 lbs / 3.6 kgs
- Master Carton (pack of 4 each): 27" x 13" x 15" / 69cm x 33cm x 38cm
- Weight: 29 lbs / 13.1 kgs
|3050 User's Manual
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: