Steindorff® S300MS Monocular LED Microscope
Product Code: S300MS
This microscope is loaded with a variety of features and is a favourite among high school students. Sturdy, aluminum die casted, these microscopes include a mechanical stage. These full size microscope combines quality optics and rugged mechanics all at an affordable price. Grades 8-12.
- Locked in wide angle 10x WF eyepiece with a built-in calibrated pointer
- Monocular 45° inclined head
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with mechanical stage
- 1.25 abbe condenser, iris diaphragm
- Separate coarse and fine focusing
- Rack and pinion mechanisms and positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Built in illumination system in base with off-on switch and three-wire grounded power cord (220v system available upon request)
- Includes instruction manual and dust cover
|10X Wide-Field with a Built-in Calibrated Pointer||Monocular 45° inclined head||4x, 10x, 40, 100xR||Coarse and Fine||Mechanical Stage / 1.25 abbe condenser, iris diaphragm||LED Corded||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: