This microscopes features a 20w Tungsten illumination system with a standard magnification range of 40x, 100x, and 400x objective. Great for students who are studying cells like protista and can benefit in a biology setting using quality optics, coaxial focusing all at an affordable price. Grades 6-9.
- Rugged metal frame, stands 15" tall
- 10x wide-field with locked-on eyepiece and pointer-16mm exit pupil distance
- Monocular 45° inclined microscope head with 360° rotation
- 4x, 10x, and 40xR (R=retractable) color-coded objectives are DIN achromatic- parcentered and parfocaled
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Tension adjustment to prevent stage drift
- All metal rack-and-pinion focusing
- Large stage 4¼” x 4¾” with spring-loaded stage clips and stage stop
- 3 objective models: N.A. 0.65 condenser and five-hole disc diaphragm
- 4 objective models: 1.25 abbe condenser and iris diaphragm for resolution and contrast control, built-in calibrated mechanical stage (1mm increments)
- Includes an instruction manual and a dust cover
|10x wide-field||Monocular||4x, 10x, 40xR||Coaxial coarse and fine||Plain Stage||Tungsten 20w, 110v||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: