|Camera Equipment Included
- Dual Usage Camera Included! Connect to both CCTV Monitor/TV or Computer!
- This is a unique two-in-one camera that allows both common microscope camera outputs. Normally, you need two separate cameras to get this functionality.
- Capture 720×576 pixel digital still and digital video via the USB input on your laptop computer.
- Output live video to a CCTV monitor or normal Television using the NTSC composite video-out giving 420 TV lines and 370K pixels. PAL format available upon request.
- Microscope camera kit includes dual-usage camera, USB cable, Video cable with RCA jacks, autovolt power adapter, and Windows software.
- BONUS: Includes a Carrying Case with Precut Foam for safe transportation of your precision instrument.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Zoom Range 7.5 - 70x Continuous Magnification (using both eyepiece sets).
- Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and Wide Field 20x.
- This zoom microscope is a great improvement over a fixed objective microscope. It allows continuous magnification with sharp imagery throughout the full zoom range. This is a great zoom range for looking at items like gems, old documents, insects, old coins, stamps, fossils, meteorites, and such.
- Variable Intensity Dual Halogen Upper and Base Illumination.
- 3-Way Illuminator Switch turns on Upper/Base/or Both Lights.
|Head - Interpupillary Distance - Diopter
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 50 to 80mm Inter-Pupillary Distance
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Focusing and Working Distance
- Easy Large-Sized Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
- Extra Long Focusing Adjustment Range: 44mm (Maximum Head Travel Distance).
- Nice Working Distance to Allow Room for Your Tools (Distance from Bottom of Lens on Head to Top of Object in Focus): 85.
- Large Working Area: 188mm. Distance from Bottom of Head to Top of Stage when Head Raised to Maximum Height.
|Frame - Base - Size - Weight
- Large Base for Maximum Stability.
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 387mm.
- Instrument Weight: 12 lbs.
- Includes Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Includes Double Sided Black/White Disc Plate to Replace Glass Stage Plate.
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Dust Cover, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Includes: Standard 1x c-mount for attaching ccd video camera equipment.
- Includes: Standard 23mm ID phototube for attaching various microphotography and image capture devices.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- Precision Ground Glass Lens.Circu
- Quality Construction, Metal Frame.
- 110 VAC (email about 220V availability).
|Five Year Warranty
- This microscope product is covered by a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty!