Steindorff® Monocular Zoom 7x - 35x Stereo Microscope
Product Code: SQZM
This unique monocular zoom microscope comes with a wide field 10x eyepiece and objectives of 0.75x to 3.5x. It has a zoom range of 7.5x to 35x with a working distance of 65mm to 190mm. Illumination is three way allowing either transmitted (fluorescent 110v 5w), incident halogen (12v 20w) with variable light intensity, or dual lighting. A heavy duty rack & pinion with slip clutch and tension adjustment provides precise non slip focusing. The microscope is 16 ½" tall (41.9cm) and the base is 10" (25.4cm) x 8" (20.32cm), the microscope is all metal construction. This microscope is ideal for dissection, inspection of small components, coins, stamps, etc. It comes with a manufactures five year warranty and fee one year extended warranty for a total of six years.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- Three-way built-in illumination allows either transmitted (fluorescent), incident (halogen), or dual lighting.
- 10x Wide field eyepiece.
- Upright image - dissecting microscope.
- Zoom range of 7.5x to 35x.
- 65mm to 190mm working distance.
- 24mm field of view at 7.5x magnification.
- 5.5mm field of view at 35x magnification.
- Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- 16½" tall (41.9cm)
- Base measures 10" (25.4cm) x 8" (20.32cm)
- Comes packed in fitted styrofoam box with instruction manual and vinyl dust cover.
|10X Wide-Field||Monocular||7.5x to 35x||
Top 12v 20w Halogen
Bottom 110v 5w Fluorescent
|Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: