- Professional High Power Forensic Comparison Binocular Microscope!
- Great for High Power Microscopic Comparison of Specimens!
- Image of Both Specimens is shown Side-By-Side in a Split Screen Viewing for Detailed Analysis.
- Perfect for Crime Scene Investigation and Forensic Science!
- Analyze and Compare Bullets, Bullet Cartridge Casings, Scratch Marks, Wires, Fibers, Hair, Paint Fragments, and Biological Specimens.
- Each side of the unit is a fully functional microscope, with the ability to independently set the magnification and illumination.
- Three separate illumination sources are built into the unit: transmitted light from the base, incident light from side mounted lamps, and through-the-lens epi-illumination for metallurgical applications.
Eyepieces and Magnification:
- Three Magnifications: 40x, 100x, and 400x.
- Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and Normal Field 15x.
- Three Achromatic Objectives on each side: 4x, 10x, and 40x. Quad Nosepiece with four openings for extra optional objective.
- Spring Loaded 40x Objective to Protect Slides.
- System is selectable between three illumination sources.
- Transmitted Base Illumination: Variable Intensity Halogen. Bottom light source can be moved around to precisely align the path.
- Incident Reflected Illumination: Side mounted lamps with variable intensity halogen bulbs cast reflected light on an angle.
- Metallurgical Epi-Illumination: System comes with halogen variable intensity through-the-lens illumination for use with metallurgical or opaque specimens.
Microscope Head Details:
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser - Iris - Filters:
- For Transmitted Illumination: 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Condenser, Condenser Movement on Rack and Pinion Steel Gears, Iris Diaphragm and Swing-Out Filter Holder. Condenser Alignment Screws. Daylight Blue Clear and Daylight Blue Frosted Filters.
- For Incident Illumination: Light Focusing Knobs.
- For Metallurgical Epi-Illumination: Green and Daylight Blue Filters.
- Two Large Graduated Mechanical Movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) Stages: 130 x 130mm.
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Slide/Stage Movement Knobs - Range of Movement: 75mm (X-Direction) x 40mm (Y-Direction).
- Three Types of Stages: Stage for glass slide that would normally use transmitted bottom light. Stage for Opaque specimens, such as metallurgical samples using the epi-illumination or incident light. Bullet Stage that holds bullets in place.
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs.
- Adjustable Screw Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
Size - Weight:
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 520mm.
- Instrument Weight: 45 lbs.
- Includes: Extra 10x Eyepiece with Built-in Measuring Reticle: X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions.
- Includes: Extra 5x Eyepiece with Built-in Crosshair Reticle.
- Comes with two Extra 20W Halogen Bulbs, Dust Cover, and Cleaning Cloth.
- Ships in Molded Styrofoam Container for protection.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- There may be slight imperfections in the paint chipping off during international shipping but has no bearing on performance.
- Warranty is 5 years for mechanical and optical defects & One year electrical arising from normal usage.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Individual Unit Box 1: 19" x 16" x16" / 48cm x 41cm x 41cm
- Weight: 56 lbs / 25.4 kgs
- Individual Unit Box 2: 22" x 16" x 11" / 56cm x 41cm x 28cm
- Weight: 43 lbs / 19.5 kgs
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: