This is an entry level binocular microscope recommended for high school through medical office laboratory. It is precision built, tamper proof and has a unique euro design. The configured models include 10x wide-field eyepieces, reverse nosepiece with DIN 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives, built on mechanical stage, coaxial coarse and fine adjustment mechanism, Abbe Condenser 1.25 with iris and LED Illumination. Binocular models are available in LED corded or cordless illumination. Comes with a manufactures five year warranty and free one year extended warranty.
- Locked-on 10x wide-field eyepiece with calibrated pointer (18mm lens)
- Binocular head Rotates 360°, inclined at 45°
- Reversed nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR (oil) (R=retractable)
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- DIN objectives are color coded, parfocaled and parcentered
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Positive stops at both ends of travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- LED illumination - cooler and efficient
- Built-in illuminator with on/off switch
- Built-in low position mechanical stage
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm for optimizing contrast and resolution
- Built-in mechanical stage allows for smooth x-y control (1mm increments)
- Includes instruction manual and dust cover.
|10X Wide-Field (Pair)||Binocular||4X, 10X, 40X, 100XR (oil)||Built-in MS, 1.25 abbe condenser, iris diaphragm||LED Corded||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: