The Steindorff® Classic is a full sized all metal microscope with locked in 10x wide field eyepiece. The revolving nosepiece has positive click stops. Included are 4x, 10x, and 40x DIN objectives. There is also an adjustable stop to prevent accidental slide damage. Precision focusing is achieved via separate coarse and fine adjustment mechanisms. The stage clips are locked on the platform 4 3/4: x 5" (120 x 130mm). There is a five setting aperture disc diaphragm to adjust the light settings. The microscope is available in two formats, one with a mirror, the other with 15w tungsten illumination. It comes with a manufactures lifetime limited warranty. Shipping information 6 x 11 x 14" 8lbs. This microscope is recommended for educational or hobby use thru grade 12.
- Full size height is 13” (24cm)
- Locked-on 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer-16mm lens (optional 15x wide-field)
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops
- Adjustable stop to prevent slide damage
- Full size color coded 4x, 10x, and 40xR (R=retractable) DIN objectives
- Plano concave mirror or 110v, 15w tungsten illumination
- Coarse and fine focusing knobs with tension adjustment
- 4¾” x 4¾” stage with spring loaded stage clips
- Five aperture disc diaphragm
- Arm tilts up to a 90° angle to comfortable viewing
- Includes an instruction manual and dust cover
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: