The Steindorff advanced stereo zoom microscope offers ergonomic features such as synchronized bi-lateral inter-pupillary distance adjustments. Designed to outfit with a variety of lens accessories to increase or reduce magnification. Smooth in operation, it has a calibrated zoom range operable on both sides of the head. The trinocular model with digital camera is excellent for photo microscopy or LCD screen. This series is an ideal microscope for studying living organisms, dissecting small specimens, studying crystalline or rock structure, plus electronic and small part inspections. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Binocular or Trinocular (20/80 splitting ratio) 360º rotating inclined at 45º
- Interpupillary adjustment of 54mm to 76mm
- Diopter adjustment of +/- 6 on both ocular tubes
- Paired 10X wide-field eyepieces
- Standard working distance of 100mm. Working distance can be increased or decreased with auxiliary lens
- Zoom objective range of 0.67x to 4.5x; zoom ratio of 1:6.4
- Coated optics for crisp image and superior resolution
- Includes one 95mm glass stage plate and one 95mm reversible black/white stage plate
- Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Two focusing knobs with tension adjustment and 50mm lift range for comfortable magnification changes
- Locked-on spring mounted stage clips
- 3-way built-in LED illumination system allows transmitted, incident or dual lighting
- Diagonally adjustable top light, creating the desired amount of light on the stage plate
- Separate light intensity controls for top and bottom illumination
- Comes complete with dust cover and instructions
|S3065-LED||10X Wide-Field (Pair)||Binocular||.67x 4.5x||6.7x to 45x||Top & Bottom LED||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
|S3065T-LED||10X Wide-Field (Pair)||Trinocular||.67x 4.5x||6.7x to 45x||Top & Bottom LED||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: