The 985 Colposcope is Seiler's Over the Shoulder model. The mount is set up higher to remove any obstructions from the users working field. The 985 is equipped with a manual 5 step magnification turret (3, 4, 7, 11 and 17x), 300mm working distance and standard LED Illumination.
- Smooth five-step turret magnification changer offering 3x, 4x, 7x, 11x, and 17x magnifications
- 300mm working distance objective lens
- Additional magnification/objective lens combinations are available
- Widefield 12.5x eyepieces with diopter locks and fold-down rubber eyecups
- Straight binocular head f=160
- LED Illumination
- Maximum height from floor to objective lens – 54 inches
- Minimum height – 32 inches
- Overall distance from the column to the objective lens – 33 inches
- Green filter in selector knob
- Spare lamp, dust cover and instruction manual
- Lifetime Warranty on Optics and Mechanics
With Digital Package:
The Digital Package includes the accessories needed to add a digital point and shoot or DSLR camera to the colposcope to record images for patient files or documentation purposes. Package Includes: 985 Colposcope, 50/50-80/20 Beam Splitter and Camera Adapter. (*Package does not include a camera)
With Video Package:
The Video Package includes the accessories needed to view LIVE images on a monitor during the exam. Package Includes: 985 Colposcope, 50/50-80/20 Beam Splitter, Video Camera Adapter, Video Cabling, High Resolution CCD Color Camera, and a 22" LCD Flat Panel Monitor.
Made in USA
|Seiler Colposcope 985|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: