This revised model (previously S1100) features a rear facing nosepiece with positive click to ensure parcentration with all objectives. The binocular head is rotatable 360° and inclined at 30°, with a 55-75mm interpupilary distance range. A pair of W.F 10x eyepieces (18.5mm field of view) is included. DIN Achromatic or Semi Plan graded objectives 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives (40x, and 100x are retractable) are available. A mechanical stage is supplied with a moving range of 75 x 50mm on the stage 140mm x 140mm. The Abbe condenser has a NA of 1.25 with iris diaphragm, filter holder and blue filter, control of this mechanism is by rack & pinion adjustment. Focusing is achieved with a precise low positioned coaxial mechanism. The power supply is 110 volt, CE approved, with a 6v 20w variable halogen illumination system that has a detachable cord. Includes small bottle of oil immersion. This microscope is ideal for educational or medical student use and comes with a five year warranty and FREE ONE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY.
Sharp, high contrast images and a rigid cast alloy aluminum frame make the 1102 Microscope Series an excellent choice for educators, medical and veterinary professionals. Durable and ergonomic by design, the 1102 is built for many years of dependable use.
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
- WF10x eyepieces (one with pointer), 18.5mm field of view
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 30º and rotatable 360º
- Interpupillary distance adjustments from 55mm to 75mm; diopter adjustment ±5
- Rear facing, quadruple nosepiece with positive click stops
- DIN achromat, plan or plan phase objectives
- Mechanical stage with low position controls
- Stage size 140mm x 140mm, movement range 75mm x 50mm
- N.A. 1.25 abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Built-in focus stop and tension control
- 6 volt 20 watt variable halogen illumination
- Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual included
|Viewing Head||Binocular, inclined 30º and rotatable 360º|
|Objectives||4x, 10x, SP40xR, 100xR oil|
|Condenser||N.A. 1.25 abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder|
|Illumination||6 volt 20 watt variable halogen|
|Warranty||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: