Advanced Monocular System with Hitachi Color Camera Microscope
This Steindorff video microscope has a video tube with c mount at a 90° angle. The eyepiece is widefield 10x with a 18mm field of view. The four-positioned nosepiece has ball bearing movement with internal stops and sealed construction. The objectives are achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x. A built on graduated mechanical stage is included, 125mm x 110mm that has 40mm and 70mm X-Y travel. The substage is an N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser, which has an adjustable iris diaphragm with blue filter. Focusing is done with a precise coaxial coarse & fine adjustment mechanism. The six-volt 20w halogen built in illumination system has variable intensity control, which is usually found in more expensive binocular microscopes.
The1/2" KP-D20A interline transfer CCD with micro lenses colour camera, 752 x 582 pixels, features 480 tv lines resolution, >50dB signal to noise ratio, 1.5 to 100,000 lux scene illumination with auto iris lens, electronic shutter to 1/30,000 second, 3 mode white balance (ATW, AWC and manual), CS lens mount, digital signal processing, backlight compensation, text display, 4 times digital zoom and auto iris lens output.
Hitachi Camera Features:
- Very small, high quality images, high sensitivity
- Multi purpose color camera
- KP-D20A/B is smaller than KP-D20 as volume (1/5) and mass (1/3)
- 44W x 44 H x 49D mm., approx. 130 g
- High sensitivity F 1.2, AGC 31 dB, Minimum illumination 1.5 lx
- Y/C outputs and RS-232C control is provided
- Digital zoom (smoothly enlarged up to 4 times).
- Picture control parameters adjustable with the aid of on-screen menus, thus enabling optimum adjustments to match the application.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: