ACCU-SCOPE 3075-E-LED Stereo Microscope / 6.7x - 45x Variable Zoom Magnification
Product Code: A3075-E-LED / A3076-E-LED
Sharp, high resolution, three-dimensional images offer users a powerful, professional zoom stereo microscope designed to withstand rigorous industrial use. The large magnification range and long working distance simplifies observation making the 3075 Zoom Stereo Microscope Series ideal for industrial inspection applications.
- WF10x eyepieces with 22mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustments and eyeguards
- Binocular or Trinocular viewing head, inclined 45º; rotatable 360º
- Objective magnification range of 0.67x – 4.5x (6.7x-45x with 10x eyepieces)
- Dovetail focusing stand with coarse focus adjustment
- Variable LED incident (12v/2w) and transmitted (12v/4w) illuminators
- Frosted glass and black/white stage plates
|Viewing Head||Binocular (A3075-E-LED) or trinocular (A3076-E-LED) viewing body, inclined 45⁰ and rotatable 360⁰|
|Eyepieces||WF10x/22mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustments and eyeguards|
|Stand||Variable LED reflected and transmitted illumination.
Base dimensions (LWH): 260mm x 184mm x 267mm
|Stage||Frosted glass stage plate in base gives evenly diffused illumination; black and white contrast plate is also included|
|Focusing System||Large dual focusing knobs with adjustable tension control for rapid and easy focusing|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1 year warranty on LED bulb|
|View Field (mm)||109.5-16.3||82.1-12.2||65.7-9.8||43.8-6.5||32.8-4.9||21.9-3.3||16.4-2.4|
|View Field (mm)||79.6-11.9||59.7-8.9||47.8-7.1||31.8-4.7||23.9-3.6||15.9-2.4||11.9-1.8|
|View Field (mm)||59.7-8.9x||44.8-6.7||35.8-5.3||23.9-3.6||17.9-2.7||11.9-1.8||9-1.3|
|View Field (mm)||44.8-6.7||33.6-5.0||26.9-4.0||17.9-2.7||13.4-2.0||9.0-1.3||6.7-1.0|
|View Field (mm)||34.8x-5.1||26.1-3.87||20.9-3.1||13.9-2.1||10.4-1.55||6.9-1||5.2-7.5|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
All ACCU-SCOPE microscopes offer an industry leading five-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Individual Unit: 12" x 10" x 22" / 30cm x 25cm x 56cm
- Weight: 11 lbs / 5.0 kgs
- Master carton (pack of 2 each): 20" x 13" x 24" / 51cm x 33cm x 61cm
- Weight: 24 lbs / 10.9 kgs
|3075 User's Manual
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: