Accu-scope 3025 Ergo Tilting Binocular Microscope
Product Code: A3025-BE
Accu-scope's 3025 is a clinical grade microscope featuring AIS (Accu-scope Infinity Optical System) which provides high contrast and resolution and is among the best in its class. With its new ergonomic and modular design this is the ideal choice for medical professionals and Mohs specialists.
The configured model includes a Siedentopf type trinocular head inclined 30°, with a pair of focusable HWF 10x/22mm eyepieces. An inward facing quintuple nosepiece with Infinity Plan Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x oil are standard. The graduated mechanical stage is low positioned for ease of use. Focusing is achieved by a low positioned coaxial mechanism that provides precise control. The microscope has a N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm providing crisp even illumination at all magnifications. Illumination is LED and provides bright even illumination for all contrast techniques. And the advanced field iris diaphragm reduces extraneous light and delivers sharp contrast.
This series offers plenty of expansion capabilities including an optional ergonomic tilting head, additional optics, polarizer and analyzer, phase contrast, fluorescence, darkfield ,and all types of imaging capabilities. The microscope comes with a manufactures five year warranty and free one year extended warranty. This new series offers outstanding value in the clinical grade class.
- EWF10x focusing eyepieces with eyeguards, 22mm field of view
- Ergonomic Binocular Tilting head 5-35 degrees
- Light distribution: binocular 100% or binocular/trinocular 20%/80%
- 48-75mm interpupillary distance settings
- ±5 Diopter adjustment
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- AIS Infinity Corrected Plan 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR (oil) objectives
- Right hand controls, low position, scratch resistant mechanical stage, 185mm x 142mm, movement range 75mm x 55mm
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Variable LED illumination
- Dust cover, clear blue filter, power cord and 5 year limited warranty
|Optical System||Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm, Anti-Mold|
|Viewing Head||Siedentopf ergonomic tilting binocular (5° - 35°)|
|Eyepieces||Extra wide field focusable 10x eyepieces with a 22 mm field of view and eyeguards. Eyepieces accept 26mm reticles.|
|Objectives||Plan 4x, 10x, 40xR & 100xR oil|
|Nosepiece||Rear facing quintuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration|
|Stage||Mechanical right handed, 185 x 142mm hard coated surface area, 75 x 55mm movement range|
|Condenser||N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm|
|Focusing Mechanism||Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear|
|Illumination||Variable LED illumination|
|Filters||Ø 45mm clear blue filter is standard. Optional frosted blue, green and yellow filters are available.|
|Stand||Cast alloy aluminum|
|Accessories||Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
All ACCU-SCOPE microscopes offer an industry leading five-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- Individual Unit Box 1: 17" x 16" x 24" / 43cm x 41cm x 61cm
- Weight: 26lbs / 11.8 kgs
- Individual Unit Box 2: 14" x 11" x 17" / 36cm x 28cm x 43cm
- Weight: 5 lbs / 2.3 kgs
|3025 User's Manual
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: